In early October I was invited to the Godiva ‘Experience Christmas’ preview at the posh Godiva store located at Regent’s Street,London, where their range of luxurious chocolate-filled hampers, Swarowski adorned gift boxes, seasonal whiskey truffles and hot Chocolixir in new flavour sensations was revealed to a few select people from the food industry, journalists, bloggers and food writers.
To fully understand why Godiva is such an iconic brand the story of Lady Godiva must be shared.
Legend has it that when Lady Godiva, an 11th-century Anglo-Saxon noblewoman and wife of Lord Leofric, protested against the taxation of his subjects a deal was struck: fair Lady Godiva would ride through the streets of Coventry, “clad in nought” but her long tresses, and if the population remained in shuttered buildings, their tax burden would be lifted. The following morning she made her famous ride, the citizens graciously stayed inside and Leofric kept his word and reduced the taxes.
Lady Godiva won the hearts of many and her legend has lived on through the centuries. Nowhere is her passion, purity, sensuality, style and boldness more symbolised than in Godiva chocolates, which in turn, am sure win the hearts of those who taste them.
Known worldwide for being irresistibly delicious Godiva chocolates are a treat for all the senses. These decadent chocolates and pralines are made to produce thrilling tastes, textures and sensations in each and every bite by creative Chef Chocolatiers who uphold the Godiva values and by using the finest GMO-free ingredients that are used in every single aspect of Godiva chocolate making to create the highest quality end result – the most sumptuous chocolates imaginable.
As always I would like to share a slice of my experience with you by offering ONE lucky readers to enjoy a box of Chef Inspirations Saveurs Du Monde 16 chocolates from Godiva by entering a simple giveaway, to find out how have a read through the easy T& C’s.
Wishing all my readers a very, very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year, may the spirit of Christmas fill your hearts and lives with warmth and joy and may you forgive and forget any old bitterness and embrace with joy the goodness of spirit , only then will the true magic spin it’s web around you…or so I think..:)
GODIVA CHOCOLATES FESTIVE GIVEAWAY
ONE lucky winner can win this fabulous prize ! Chef Inspirations Saveurs Du Monde Box of 16 chocolates from Godiva
How to enter the giveaway:
You too could WIN a box of Chef Inspirations Saveurs Du Monde Box of 16 chocolates from Godiva, all you have to do is :
- Follow me on twitter – @manjirichitnis
- Tweet out the following –
#GODIVAGIVEAWAY #WIN with @manjirichitnis Chef selection box of 16 chocolates from @GodivaUK bit.ly/1x3OYgn
- Leave a comment below telling me who will you share your box of Godiva chocolates and also mention your twitter handle. I will find you on twitter via the hashtag so it’s not required for you to mention your twitter handle in the comments. Do not share your email id in the comments please.
Please have a read through the Terms and Conditions below:
- Winners will be picked using Random Number.
- Deadline for entering this contest is 31st December’ 2014 midnight GMT.
- Entry is open only to residents of the U.K except Scotland and Ireland.
- All entrants must be 18 years old and above.
- ONE lucky winner will be chosen using random number generator.
- The giveaway prize is as mentioned in the post. Neither Godiva or I am liable for any damage of goods in transit.
- Please allow a minimum of 15 days for delivery of the prize, which may reach earlier or later. The chocolate box will be sent directly by Godiva.
- The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available.
- I retain the right to DISQUALIFY any entrant who do not complete all the 3 steps mentioned above.
- The winner will be notified on 2nd January’ 2015 on Twitter by me and here on my blog post. I shall tag the lucky winner on Twitter via their twitter id . If you are declared as the winner you agree to allow me and Godiva to contact you via email id to arrange for the goody bag to be sent out to you.
- If the winner fails to respond by 5th January’ 2015 then another winner will be chosen.
*With thanks to Godiva and their PR team for inviting to their exclusive Christmas event . No monetary compensation was offered for a positive review. As always all opinions expressed here are entirely my own. Images Wiki unless watermarked as ‘travelsfortaste’.
CONGRATULATIONS to the LUCKY winner of this fabulous GIVEAWAY of a box of Chef Inspirations Saveurs Du Monde Box of 16 chocolates from Godiva !!!
AND The lucky winner is : Hold your breath! …….
TRACY K NIXON – Twitter id :
While you are here why not have a look at the other giveaways on my blog and increase your chances of winnings cool freebies!?!
- Win one of TWO Goody Bags from KNORR packed with 2x of EACH Knorr flavour pots and stock cubes to participate click here.
- Win one beautiful Hotel Chocolat gift bag with fabulous cocoa cuisine products, to participate click here.
- WIN 5 delicious sauces from the WORLDFOODS Asian Fusion Flavour Sauces, to participate click here.
- Chef Inspirations Saveurs Du Monde Box of 16 chocolates from Godiva
- creative Chef Chocolatiers
- finest GMO-free ingredients
- food blog
- food blogger
- food writer
- free gift
- Godiva chocolates
- GODIVA CHOCOLATES FESTIVE GIVEAWAY
- Godiva values
- irresistibly delicious
- Lady Godiva
- lifestyle log
- Lord Leofric
- Manjiri Chitnis
- Manjiri Kulkarni
- most sumptuous chocolates imaginable
- ONE lucky winner
- slice of my life
- textures and sensations
- thrilling tastes
- travel blogger